How sync. is supporting customers during
During these unique times in the midst of a coronavirus pandemic, it is good to know how sync. may be able to support you.
We're here for you if you need us.
HOW SYNC. CAN SUPPORT YOU
Given the increasing spread of the coronavirus (Covid-19), we want to let all our customers know that sync. is open for business and ready to support you. We know you rely on us every day and we will continue to provide reliable access to the services that are important to you.
Everyday presents new developments regarding the virus, however we want to reassure you that your account will not be affected.
- Our debit cards support contactless payment for your convenience. We recommend trying to avoid handling cash or using Chip & PIN terminals where possible.
- If you do need to make a purchase, we recommend shopping online as it reduces the need to go outside. Our cards don’t show the three-digit security code but instead let you create one through the app, giving you added security and peace of mind.
- You can exchange money and make transfers via the app, available 24/7.
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our customers and team members. We have also taken multiple steps to minimise health risks to our team members, enabling them to work from home without compromising security.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
To minimise the risk of you or others catching the virus, please follow some of the helpful tips we’ve prepared below:
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Use hand sanitiser as required
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol wipes to disinfect your phone and keys
- Avoid unnecessary travel and physical contact with people
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated
- Isolate yourself if you suspect you may have contracted the virus
- Most importantly, stay at home as much as you can.
Wherever you are in the world, our dedicated Customer Support team is here to assist you. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
Stay at Home, Save Lives.
Let’s make a difference.
Share this article
to download on